Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Best of Moller Records Vol. 1 Icelandic Electronica 2016

I didn't even think I liked electronica. I'm not sure I really even knew what it was.

I did like Iceland when I visited in March of 2017.

I bought this amazing two-CD compilation at the shop in the Harpa Concert Hall in Reykjavik when I was visiting Iceland. I don't know if it's everyone's dream vacation, but I did see the northern lights, and there were many outstanding moments in our visit to this dreamily bizarre country. And there were several world class food experiences.

And when I got home I had his remarkable CD. It's available as a download from Amazon, and I can't tell you if it is a good product in it's genre, because I don't own anything else in this genre, at all, period.

But I have this stuff on my iPod, and every time one of the songs plays, I immediately know the source of the music, and I like it.

You can listen and buy at Bandcamp here.

No comments:

Post a Comment